Refunds will be issued only if the following applies:
- Your shipment has not taken place and has not been booked to take place.
- If you have made a payment and you no longer require the service. *
- If a system error occurred online whilst sending your payment.
- If you made a duplicate payment in error (please not in this instance a nominal fee may be applied due to charges incurred through the bank for processing the payment)
* Refunds shall only be issued if notice of a min of 72 hours is given prior to goods being collected or containers being placed for loading. A charge will be applied should you not cancel within this timeframe which may be part of the payment made or the full amount of the shipment.